new story & commenters & videos & questions

So, I'm starting a new story called Heartbreaker which you can the summary here. I'm actually really excited to do this to be honest.
It's the prequal to my one-shot Unpretty which can be found here.
I was inspired to do the prequal because well a) I thought it'd make an interesting story, b) the person who commented seemed to really like it so why the heck not?, and c) it's been a very long time that I've been able to sit down and stick to something. I think this will help me get back into that groove.
Comment below and tell me what you think of the idea. It'd definately be appreciated for sure.
----
So, I've been checking through the journals looking for stories to read and comments swaps and what have you. Well, I've been a good commenter give huge things and I only got one freakin' thing in return.
I commented on about three or four journals, saying I'd comment. Which I did, and the people said in the journal they'd comment back on our story. Well that was a couple days ago.
I'm sorry but I'm just a little frustrated with this whole freakin' thing.
-----
Video number One - Dirty Dancing featuring Lulu Spencer (my avatar namesake!)
Video number Two - Memories of Us featuring Dante Falconeri and Lulu Spencer (cutest couple ever!)
------
1. How was your fourth of July?
2. Who do you think is the cutest couple?
3. Favorite song?
4. Have a good night/day!

Love,
Lulu
July 5th, 2011 at 04:36am