Too Full of it.

You spend all your life trying to please people and even then they always have this...image of you. They think they know your character. Yeah, people use that line, "Don't judge a book by it's cover." but we go ahead and judge people.

I'm a simple average teenager who gets judged everyday...I try to please all the people I love so much. People I'd do anything for...but people I'm not so sure feel the same way. It's so fucking frustrating how you try and try and you push yourselves to keep up with people's expectations but at the end of the day, as crappy as it is, I'M STILL NOT GOOD ENOUGH.
It''s just so...sad.

Why is it that I'm typing this out for the world to see? I don't really know. People write diaries and journals when they are so full to the extent where they become just desprate to empty it out! I guess that's what I'm doing...(can't do it on paper! I get booored!!!)I'm emptying my heart out. People can cry, get mad, break things, slam doors, yell at people...We lose patience. Because when we are at that frustrated point...when we're on the edge....We may never admit it, but, we want perfect at that moment. A ll the emotions you hold back, after all your efforts and hard work...we just don't want more disappointment. We want people to stop disappointing us...

I'm a ordinary person who gets her heart broken and has, or had, easy coming trust. But ENOUGH, I just need someone to be here for me. I'm not a bad person. I try to be a good person...Then why don't the people I care about care back?

I'm writing this journal because I need advice. Give some please.
July 5th, 2011 at 08:34pm