I guess it's okay to chloroform your children now.

I CANNOT believe the verdict of this Casey Anthony Trial. It's unbelievable. This person is guilty. You could tell the whole trial from her face that she was. The lack of emotion when they played videos of Caylee, her smug smile, her stoic expression during the accusations; she's guilty.

I can kind of understand that she didn't get first degree murder because maybe she didn't mean to use enough chloroform to kill her daughter, but not guilty of aggravated assualt or child abuse!? Seriously? That is absolutely ridiculous. What person hops on google and decides to research chloroform on a daily basis/lengthy extent? The fact that they found traces of chloroform in the car and on her internet records is enough evidence to prove that she intentionally hurt her child. I don't understand how she didn't at least get child abuse. since when is it okay to drug your child? I didn't know that was morally acceptable nowadays. Being convicted of lying to the police is such a minor offense compared to what she did. Why would she lie to the police so much unless she had something to hide? She wouldn't. She was trying to save her guilty a**. This is OJ all over again. America's justice system was blind today. They are letting this murderer go. How is this justice for Caylee? That poor little girl is dead because of her mother. Sure, we don't know for sure that she killed her but how did Caylee end up in a swamp then?

I realize that not everybody might find Casey Anthony guilty for whatever reason, and that is your opinion but personally, I believe her to be quilty. I haven't talked to one person yet who finds her innocent. So mibba, what do you guys think? I could almost see South Park making an episode out of this too...

Questions
1. What is your opinion on the verdict? Do you think she is innocent or guilty of any of the charges?
2. If you were a juror in this case what would you have done?
3. Are you interested in becoming a lawyer?
July 5th, 2011 at 09:17pm