Quotes Part 9

All of my journal entries are quotes that I live by or at least try to live by. I can't put all the quotes onto one journal entry so I need to divide them into as many as I need to fit everything. I hope these quotes help you realize and discover things, the same way they've helped me.

QUOTES

Never think life is not worth living or that you cannot make a difference. Never give up.
~ Marcia Wright-Edelman

Whenever you feel that something as simple as a smile or a kind act will go unnoticed, do it anyway. You never know how much it might change someone else's life.
~ Erin Bishop

If you believe in yourself, things are possible.
~ Shannon Macmillan

The biggest mistake you can make is continually fearing you will make one.
~ Anonymous

Never stop doing your best just because one person doesn't give you credit.
~ Anonymous

You can’t just sit around and wait for the good things to happen to you, you have to go out and make them happen.
~ Anonymous

How many moments in life can you point to and say “that’s when it all changed”?
~Brooke Davis

Happiness doesn’t come cheap, hell if it did, we’d all be smiling.
~Dan Scott

Its hard to fight the things we’re afraid of, sometimes we just need a little help.
~Karen Roe

Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world
~ Lucille Ball
July 5th, 2011 at 09:23pm