Quotes Part 10

All of my journal entries are quotes that I live by or at least try to live by. I can't put all the quotes onto one journal entry so I need to divide them into as many as I need to fit everything. I hope these quotes help you realize and discover things, the same way they've helped me.

QUOTES

Follow your heart, but be quiet for a while first. Ask questions, then feel the answer. Learn to trust your heart.
~Anonymous

I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.
~Anonymous

Trust is like a vase...once it's broken, even though you can fix it the vase will never be the same again.
~Anonymous

Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do.
~Anonymous

The key is to get to know people and trust them to be who they are. Instead, we trust people to be who we want them to be- and when they're not, we cry.
~Anonymous

Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained.
~Anonymous

Trust that little voice in your head that says "Wouldn't it be interesting if…” And then do it.
~Anonymous

I've learned to trust myself, to listen to the truth, to not be afraid of it and to not try and hide it.
~Sarah McLachlan

Not everybody trusts paintings but people believe photographs.
~Ansel Adams

Trust your own instinct. Your mistakes might as well be your own, instead of someone else's.
~Billy Wilder
July 5th, 2011 at 09:24pm