Writting Influences

So this is another little rant o' mine. Except it doesn't include swearing, complaints, etc. It's about where I get inspirations to write.

I have many stories I have documented on my computer that I haven't gotten around to putting on Mibba yet. One thing about all my love stories that I get inspiration from is that movie, Blue Valentine. I loved that movie (just don't tell my mum!) I think the love between those two characters is beautiful and twisted. I liked it because it was so realistic and was like a dark love...but at the same time is beautifully sweet. It SO real and wasn't extremely sappy either.

If you HAVE seen the movie you'll sorta understand what I mean where I get my inspiration from. If you notice that the lovers in all my stories are all like the two in, Blue Valentine. Especially in my newer story, Running Away With Love Forever. And my Sid Vicious one.

Other themes in my stories and events are things that bother me in real life. I always turn the dilemma I have in real life and twist into the story. I then create a solution for my characters, which helps me solve my problem better in real life.

So you see, I got bored and decided to write about this because I think it would be cool to write. SO yeahz. BYE!
July 6th, 2011 at 03:36am