I need to get all of this off my chest before I scream...

So this is just going to be a random rant of confessions and such and hoodles about stuff that's on my mind way more than it should be... And as the title says, if I don't at least say it and get it out to SOMEONE I might end up screaming...

OK... Here we go...

I cut.

I feel fat even though everyone tells me I'm skinny.

No matter how little I eat, I feel like I'm eating too much.

I'm in a long distance relationship, but it more feels like I'm in a relationship with a computer, not a person.

I still love one of my guy friends and he's constantly on my mind.

I think my mom hates me or at least wishes that I had turned out differently.

The only time I feel pretty is when I'm wearing all black, my hair is straightened, and I'm wearing eyeliner.

I'll tell strangers things I would never tell my friends.

I'm scared of being alone.

Hospitals terrify me.

I have panic attacks if I'm ever put in the center of attention.

I'm ashamed of my own feelings.

I feel like I should be able to deal with things, but whenever I try to stand I just get knocked down again.

The fact that I can't deal with all of this makes me feel weak and worthless.

I don't feel connected to the rest of the world. It feels like everything is happening around me, but I'm not actually a part of it.

I don't think that I'll ever be able to break up with my boyfriend, no matter how much I want to be with my other friend. I just don't want to see him hurt again.

I feel like I can't express myself the way I want to and the way I feel is actually ME.

Silence makes me really nervous.

I want a family one day, but I'm scared that I'll never find someone that I'll be happy with and who would want to be with me too.

I feel like I'm lying to my boyfriend, even though I'm actually not.

I miss Devin more than anything...

It feels like whenever I try to talk about how I feel about Devin, no one will take me seriously.

I think that's all... I'll probably go through it in a few minutes and think of something I wanted to add. Oh well...
July 6th, 2011 at 06:09am