Pets [ + makeup]

Because i'm so into my new story Animal, I'm going to dedicate this journal to my pets.

I have three pets. They're named Isa, Thai & Camilla.
Isa and Camilla are cats. Thai is a dog.

We got Camilla from an animal shelter. She was the weird little cat who terrorized every one else. That's why we wanted her.
She has a mind of her own and doesn't listen to anyone - except dad. She loves my father and hates the rest of the world.

Thai is an old dog. Quite fat and not so intelligent. We love him for his flaws.

Isa is our youngest cat. She's 3 years old but still acts like a kitten. Her fur is long and fluffy. Breathing furball! :3
**

Now to makeup!

Makeup means a lot to me since I'm quite insecure about the way I look. I just don't think I look good enough with a clean face.
Concealer <3
Highlighter <3

But this summer I've been cutting down on the makeup... I only use a little bit of mascara if I'm going out to see friends and stuff like that.
Makes me feel a bit proud, that I have the courage to do that.

Here's a picture of me with just the damn mascara >_> Gosh, it actually doesn't feel that good to be posting it.
I'm hoping those feelings will go away soon though.

Image
July 6th, 2011 at 05:50pm