Me And My Awkward Way of Thinking

Have you ever been in a situation that you didn't know how to handle? I seem to be in this kind of predicament a lot lately. It's hard to deal with it's like pre traumatic stress (you probably didn't get it but that was suppose to be kind of funny I guess- you know pre instead of post traumatic stress). I know it's not funny.
I'm not sure if I was seeing things or if she was seeing things. I mean she was crying and talking to someone I couldn't see. Could she have been praying, preparing herself for a future conversation? I don't really have a clue to what could have been happening. All I know is that I wanted to know the route of the problem and destroy it. I truly mean destroy whether it meant by fire, water, or wind power. I'd do anything to protect her. That's the one instinct I have that I always strong, protect the weak. You know in the bible it says that the meek will inherit the land.
I wonder what the ones who work to protect the meek receive. I know they probably don't deserve anything because at some point they were probably the cause of their destruction. After you've repented what happens. I mean after the accident is when the real pain happens.
July 7th, 2011 at 12:31am