Social Network? | Sad stuff question. | Swap?(:

Since when did Mibba become a traffic site for social networking...?

Am I the only person thinking about this? I mean I love this site. You get to talk to other writers and book fanatics, not to mention the welcoming people and just a great place to publish, share ideas and just have fun. But, lately there are swarms of people joining just for nonsense small talk.

I don't want to judge and I can't know for sure....but why on earth would every good looking bisexual or homosexual male want to join this site..? It makes no sense to me. Mibba is not a social networking trend, it is a Creative Writing site.

I understand that not everyone is a writer and some people just want to read other people's works, but seriously, joining this site and talking about skittles and rainbows is not what the site is for.

..I guess what I just typed could be considered as a mini rant, -sigh- ohwell.(:

Sometimes you just need coffee, your dog and a really sad movie,
**So, tell me what would be the best movie to make me cry?

SWAP!(:

Clipped Wings

it's only one little chapter, brand new.
The only rule that I have is that you comment first, and I will return the favor on anything you choose.(: And I always leave the long constructive comments that make people happy, not the, "it was nice, whoopie (sarcasm)" kind of comments.

finally, I leave you with a song that I'm addicted to, enjoy. :D

Meet Me By The Water

(totally forgot how to put in a video..)
July 7th, 2011 at 05:23am