Imagination is a Good Thing

Ok like of said to numerous people i should not be aloud time to think but here i am thinking away. So today my thoughts are on freinds and everything that has transpired since i met who were my two best freinds. So sometimes people are known to grow apart but they are also known to grow closer. Friends are a precious gift that you should do whatever it takes to protect and keep from harns way, But what if protecting them is putting them in the warpath? What if doing what we think is right for them causes them the most pain? Delicate stuff here if you think about it. So one thing I do is keep my friends close and yeah i do tell them when i think they are being stupid or doing something wrong but don't mean they will listen. So what i have learned in my fourteen years that i am sharing with you is this. Let your mind wide open and don't be scared to tell someone you think they are wrong becuase you could be there light in the dark. Allow yourselves mind to wonder the universe becuase no matter what people tell you imagination is a good thing and last but not least something alot of peopl probably know if you love something let it go. So in other words be yourself and share your mind becuase there are no wrong answers and there are no right answers and even though you love something and they don't love you back doesn't give you cause to lose yourself. Stay strong my readers and until next time over and out.
July 8th, 2011 at 12:26am