Ay you.

So, after my best friend ever read my last journal about my getting my license and such, she got rather ticked off that I failed to inform her of the possibility of my purchasing a car tomorrow. So, to give her my deepest apologies for not providing her with this little tidbit of information, this journal will convey how I feel about our friendship and how much I love her to pieces.

HEAR THAT BOO, YOU GET A JOURNAL ALL ABOUT YOU!!! :D

Anywho, my best friend's name is not Boo. It's really Stephanie. I just call her Boo. When I don't call her Boo, I call her Stephie. When I'm mad at her, I call her Stephanie.

Stephie and I honestly hated each other when we met. She was with the guy I liked, and she knew I liked him. We were 13 or 14 at the time (most likely 13). As most relationships end at that age, they broke up soon after we met. I ended up with the bastard for 9 or so months and left him during our freshman year in high school. During that time, mine and Stephie's best friendship was born.

Since then (about 6 years), our best friendship has blossomed into what it is today.
We have put up with each other's bs, pms, and b*tcha*sness though the years. We've laughed, we've cried, shared multiple boyfriends (not at the same time, pervs), and have learned how to trust each other completely. She is my best friend, my sister, and my BFOTB.

So, all in all, Stephieboo, I am severely sorry for not informing you of my new car. I promise to tell you about it over IM soon, and it'll be amazing. And I also promise I will drive it to come see you very soon. <3
July 8th, 2011 at 05:58am