Help me out here?

Today was my friend's 16th birthday but I didn't buy her present yet (I thought we were going to celebrate it tomorrow so I put it off).

The thing is I don't know what to buy her. We haven't hung out all that much lately because we went to different schools, but we're still very good friends so I really want to buy her something.

Besides, it's her sixteenth birthday. She should be pampered a little bit.

So can you guys help me?

What I've thought about so far:
She wears the typical NorCal clothing: Hollister short shorts, cutsie tank tops, comfy sneakers or beach-wear sandals, you name it. But I don't really want to buy her clothes since that's what her family always gives her.
She doesn't really like jewelry, but what she does wear she's really picky about and I don't know her tastes exactly.
I have no idea what music she listens to, except Michael Buble.
She doesn't go online a lot nor does she use electronics (iPod, phone) very much.
She's Chinese so I thought about buying something Asian-y but I don't know?
She doesn't read manga or watch anime like I do, but she does watch Korean dramas and American shows.
She's really responsible and takes care of her things really well. Seriously, she's had the same pair of glasses for years now without dropping it once.
She's very athletic. (swimming, tennis, water polo, you name it)
She plays the piano (going on 10 years?) and clarinet.
Not sure if she still plays the violin.

So yeah. That's enough details for now. If you guys could suggest some good birthday presents
(even if it doesn't match what I've listed above, just list what's a good 16th bday present is to you)
I'd be very much obliged. (:

Oh, and I have a very low budget. $20-$25?
July 8th, 2011 at 06:08am