Who the HELL does she think she IS?! Deleting all my stories...

So here's the story. There's this girl.. let's call her HER and theres my best friend, let's call her Rikki and then theres me, let's call me Julia. So her, rikki, and i used to be all good friends. They only knew we from the computer, Rikki and her knew in real life. Well Rikki moved away and now her and Rikki don't see eachother anyway. BUT they made a promise that they would never lose contact and trust within eachother! Ha! Well, :] it was never KEPT. her began to change, wouldnt come online to see her two BEST FRIENDS, and julia[me] and rikki came on and on time and time again, we would talk everyday how we missed our little best friend. We had 'friendship descussions' where we had her come online to descuss our friendship problems. Each ended in failure.

Finally a hear later, rikki and I got mad and decided to take her off our lives COMPLETELY. After cutting everything from her, facebook, mibba stories, gmail, chat, phone... we decided to live a clean life and she wouldnt half to deal ith us period. She neglected the stories as well, some going by for months without being updated... so we let her off command for that too. So one pretty little day...

Her decided to DELETE ALL OUR STORIES. all the stories rikki and I spent months making. For the past year, we wrote these stories. We had sequels. Hundreds of pages of writing. Hours, do you realize how many hours? Of typing. All for her to think she can delete it. Because she's mad at us. So guess who's raging pissed? Ha, me. Do you realize how much effort we put into them... we had about... 10 or more stories completed or in progress, atleast 10, all to be thrown down the drain because her deleted them all. Do you know how that felt? I was shaking in anger. I still am. But i don't even live in the same state as them... so hey what's the only thing i can do about it? WATCH. that's write, i can physically do no more to revenge myself. Because all contacts from her are gone. That's right gents, i am completely powerless.

Ha, can you imagine. I can see her all proud of herself making Rikki and I cry over the work we did for a year and a half on mibba... stories that we had subscribers for, stories with third sequels each having 30 chapters....

I also have a question.. does anyone know how to get stories back if deleted? I'm looking... for the slightest hope i can get them back... but it's a failed effort. I hardly think i can.... Rikki and I are going through some super tough times. Me her and rikki have been friends for 3 whole freakin years. Do you know how hard it was to remove her from our lives?!!?!?? DO YOU!! ....3....years... all us true blue three, al us soul sisters, the three muskateers. What happened? What did we do!? We did everything we possibly could! EVERYTHING!!!

We had friendship conferences telling her whats wrong. rikki and I emailed eachother everyday descussing what to do about her. we did that for weeks. We made small secret notes to her.. we emailed her some of our emails about her... we wrote how we felt... we did everything humanly possible to pass the message! What did she want from us!? We spent.. yup... MONTHS... not one month, not two,.. atleast 5 or more months doing everything in our power to get her back because rikki and I believed she was still there. She wasn't apparently. Do you know how bad we felt? Ha, to stress this... I've never cried MORE when we decided she wasnt our friend. I cried just for a day but i CRIED. It hurt for weeks. At the same time my 7 year old dog died of cancer. I cried more. I'd never been more low in my life accept THEN. What do i pay for it? She deletes everything to my name.

I spent MONTHS trying to recover her. I yelled at her just to get her to talk to me because she never came online. She griped back but at least i got to see her talk. I feel so bad for her... i want her back.

NOW? Bitch, die in a hole. I'm so sick of her. I want to punch her, and i never want to do that. I wouldnt win, i couldnt win. But i still want to do it, I WANNA DO SOMETHING FOR REVENGE! I want my money's worth! I feel the need that i NEED to do something to fuck with her. I need to make her bleed just a tiny bit because i think she's made ME bleed dry. I want to show her just how mad i am.

Rikki and I .. we've only got eachother now....

If any of you know how to get stories back, please reply... anything would be nice for a comment below besides bitching at me for being weak because i already see that, you're wasting your breathe if you do.... so mad... while people are reading this, i'll be going to find something to crush all day... i need an outlet.

+Love, Tijo
July 8th, 2011 at 07:06pm