Dont you just hate lying bullsh*ters

My ex-family have just been so out of order the last couple of weeks aye.

Right ex-family because my aunty is devoiced from my uncle and my uncle is my actual blood uncle where as she is my aunty through marriage. But she will always be my aunty. she has a new boyfriend and at first we (my family) liked him he seemed nice.

Yesterday he came over and began slagging my cousin off to me and my mum talking about her using the contraception rod. So my mum being her blood aunty was concerned about her and he was saying that she's been smoking and shes only 15.

Then he actually has the balls to say that my aunty is a bad mother to her children! How dare he! shes done her frigging best for those kid since shes been on her own and thats been for at least 11 years! And to top it all of he goes back to my aunty's house and tells her that my mum has been slagging her off and been calling my cousin a slag! This has now started a huge argument between my aunty and her family and us. Who the hell does he think he is! We may not be blood family but she will always be family no matter what and I will always love them as blood family!

Rant over thanks xx
July 9th, 2011 at 01:37am