You Learn Something New Everyday

Yes, it's true. Whether you realize it or not, you DO learn something new every day! I learned that spending 3 1/2 hours straightening my hair, then another hour the next day fixing it is a complete waste of time, as my hair curls back up in a matter of minutes. I also learned about bed head with my straightened hair. It's awful. Like, really. Right now though it just looks wavy and I think I got off topic a bit.

But in all seriousness, every day something new will happen around you. It may seem perfectly normal, but we all know you secretly wonder about it for a time. Whether it's something new about a friend of yours, or about the environment around you, or even about a family member, it's still something new, and worthwhile information to you. Now... Here's a challenge for you all. Try spending a day learning things about a person, a place, an animal, anything. Something that may be of importance to you. What was your mother like when she was young? What was your father's dream job? What of your older sister's past?? Share what you learned, if you like, in a comment :) Obviously if it's personal you don't have to... actually you don't have to at all, but it'd be interesting to know!
July 9th, 2011 at 07:27pm