Comment swap/ the heat/ whatever else is on my mind

Well let's start with the comment swap
I have a story that's pretty lengthy so if you don't want to read something long look for another comment swap. It's called 'She Quenched my thirst' and it's 23 chapters long. In the beginning I got a lot of comments and stuff but now nothing and I want to know why. It's a twilight story so that's a turn off for a lot of people to. I understand that but it's really not a bad story. I know there are a lot of grammatical and spelling errors but I'm going to fix them. So please read my story.

Know lets go to the heat
I love the heat, it's comfortable. But the only down part is the sweating, so I constantly have to take showers. My brother is obsessed with showering. He showered last night, this morning, a few hours ago and he tried to take another one a little while ago but my dad told him to get out of the bathroom. Me on the other hand I took one last night and I'm going to take another one in a few hours. I like to shower at midnight because no one is there to tell you your taking to long or your wasting water or your singing to loud. The heat here in NY is about 80-90 degrees everyday. But i work in the library were there's air conditioner, that's good because I have to run around on the job.

Lastly whatever else in on my mind
My dad is looking for a new place for my family to live. He wants to move to buffalo but my mom says it's to cold. I don't like to cold, she doesn't like the cold so we are against it and not moving up there. My brother likes the idea and is with my dad on the subject. So today we were looking at homes in Central Islip and some other places in long island. We won't be moving for a while so it's not that important at the moment.
Another thing going across my mind is that i accidentally took a key from the library and I had to go return it today hoping I wouldn't get in any trouble. I didn't :D So I'm happy about that.
Have any of you seen the movie 8 mile starring Eminem? I watched it recently and loved it. I memorized the final rap battles for em's part.

So yeah that's about it. Wow this was a long journal entry
oh well
please go read my story, I know a lot of you won't but it's worth asking
drop a comment with a story you want me to read
remember
give me a sentence get a sentence
give me a paragraph and get a paragraph
love you all goodnight ?
July 10th, 2011 at 04:20am