Good Reads

My awesome friend Mockingbird; did this and I'm not looking forward to editing what I've written so bam. Procrastination.

The Lost Souls by pieces; It's so eloquent and lovely

Ellis Island by Wild Swan It's pretty freaking fantastic. I'm so jazzed to see where this is headed.

The Secret Language of Boys by Mockingbird; In its hay day this story was pure brilliance. Maybe if you punch her in the face enough times she'll bring it back? Did I say that? Yeah.

Learning to Love June by Mockingbird; She's finished it but I was so freaking excited to see how everything played out. It was crazy addictive.

Love, for the Romantically Disabled. by Rains.In.Spain. It took me far to long to actually look into this story but it's so fantastic. I love everything that she writes.

On the Other Side of Nowhere by LeMonstre She hasn't updated in well forever but for a great story that just drops you off somewhere awesome.

Skipping a Beat by Mockingbird; Oh my goodness this story is beyond enchanting. I love everything this story is going to bring me.

The introverts Guide to World Domination by Rains.In.Spain. I've said this before but every word brings me in deeper it's so lovely to read this story.

Tennessee by wilde One sitting. I'm completely serious this is just brilliant.

Elixir Vitae by kitsch It's in it's early stages but looks super promising. You know what might help it along? Loads of support(:

Aurora by towers This story is beyond words. Every line every emotion is just beautiful. It's the longest story I've seen on Mibba, we're talking really long. I couldn't finish it in one day but I so wanted to. It's finished but totally worth it(:

Vivacious by Kitsch It's a short little drabble but it's adorable and sweet just the same.

If you have anything you'd like me to check out, feel free to send it to me. (:
July 10th, 2011 at 06:51am