Need Recommendations (Slash stories)

Can anyone recommend me a good slash story? And I mean good as in it's written neatly, has a good worthy plot, doesn't seem like it's just full of bull, etc., that sort of thing.
It can be rated in any way wether it has incest or sexual abuse/intercourse, drugs and whatever, or if it's just a simple cute corny story.
Please if you write one or maybe happen to come across one and you think I, or any other person, might enjoy reading it, or perhaps you're reading one right now, recommend one to me pls. :)
I can't find any good stories or any worth while reads. It's hard to come by one. And I would really like to read some.

As far as how my day's been, or the past weeks for that matter, college has really taken the life out of me. I don't have time for anything anymore. I try my hardest not to procrastinate so I can provide time for my friends. I'm trying to earn money but it's so damn hard cause my college is fine arts and design and you have no idea how damn expensive materials are. Plus my esteem just evaporated, i don't think I have 'the' talent to make it alive till next semester. My works can't compare to how my blockmates are doing. I'm in the verge of having my works thrown out the window.
I guess all that I am to do is just work harder, have faith, and hope for the best that I get Dean Listed for next year. Wish me luck!

-Wafer
July 10th, 2011 at 03:35pm