Corporate Cowgirls...

that's the name of the heartland episode I am watching right now. It's my new addiction. So let's let the updates roll!

Well... first GoF! It's been kinda choppy. I noticed that I kind of let the hint out about it being a creature way before I wanted to. But you still don't know which creature :) anyways, it's getting pretty close to the end, and I want it written right so ... yeah. Updates may come fast, because this is what I've waited for,m or slow, because I want it right.

Now... work! I work at A&W... it's hard but good. They've been cutting back and giving us our schedules late but whatever it's a job. And because of this job, I can get a bird! I'm adopting a little cockatiel, who's very shy and needs to be worked with a bit but I can't wait. Only like one more week and then I can bring him home!

And for what I really wanted to say; I'm not switching horesback riding places. My coach and lexy are wayyy tooo important to me... I couldn't bring myself to leave. I rode her last Thursday... that was interesting... you see worked called the night before and wanted me to come in from 11 to 4 but I could only do 3:30 as I had horseback riding on 4:30 and its 35 mins away.i barely got there on time. i was so thrown off. This is why i put the quote up that i did. we were working on turning on the haunches and backing up between poles and maneuvering backwards. I was a fail. i was sending her all the wrong signals. but i know i'll get it.

Uhm... not bad since I've been writing this between commercials. I'll talk to you guys later okay?
July 10th, 2011 at 08:35pm