I'm Not O'-***ing-Kay

The Sunday sun broke through my window shade. Wiping my eyes, I raised up and pulled up my boxers. Scratching my head, I made my way down stairs. I twisted my way around the staircase, made my way over to the living room, and sat there. I was waiting for Haden to make his way down stairs, with yet another women from partying all night. I waited. Sitting there, and sitting there was really boring. So I made my way up and into the kitchen to make some toast.

Haden made his way down stairs. No girl at my surprise was with him. He walked up to me and gave me a simple kiss on the lips.

"What The FUCK?!?!?" I gasped for air, not a single breath I was taking helped.
"What's wrong bro?" He said with a evil grin on his blushing face.
"You-you Kiss-ss-ed me.."
"So..." His face went pale.
"I mean, I liked-not like that, never mind."

He made his way up to me. He pressed his hips to mine. Then his chest to my chest. I lost breath when he put his mouth up to my ear. He breathed slowing but hard.

"I Want You Now." He gasped with a single warm breath to my lips.

He grabbed the back of my head and bit my lips while slowly moving his hands between our thighs. He unzipped my pants and laid me on the counter top. He made his way up there while grabbing and pulling for his spot on top.

I let out a little whimper. He laughed. I made my way to turning over and found him grabbing on my shoulders. I knew what to expect and I was ready. Then I felt him gently letting go. I turned around and there was no one.

He was gone.
July 11th, 2011 at 04:42am