Gang member or human?

Last week in Bronx, N.Y., sixteen year old John O’Callaghan was murdered yesterday night. This incident took place in a dark alley near Alfredo’s, a regular teen hangout. John, a Royal, was murdered around 12:30 p.m., and found at midnight by his girlfriend, Hailey Williams.
John had been gashed by a knife just below his rib cage. The blade had been drawn across his body and his abdomen was severely damaged. It was said that John bled out from the injury and more or likely could barely move. The police found John a couple meters away from his Royal jacket. Sgt. Santino believes that John didn’t want to be remembered as a Royal; only John.
A camera man, Danny Jones, taping a documentary, got film of a Guardian running away from the scene. When Danny Jones tried to follow the Guardian, he took off in a van, which leads to many people thinking that this was a planed kill. Danny Jones was called in today to see if they had the assailant already in custody, he identified the killer as Tom Sykes, a 21 year old student at the community college. He has been arrested and sentenced to 40 years in prison.

“It was just a ramble. I hadn’t meant to kill him. I didn’t even know who he was.” cried the assassin, while being hauled into a police car.
“We were in the club, dancing, when John left to buy a smoke. He disappeared after that. I went to look for him and found him cut open in the alley.” Hailey said in tears. “We were going to move out of town when we grew up. This wasn’t supposed to happen. He wasn’t supposed to die. He was supposed to be safe with the Royals.”
The funeral for John took place this morning. His parents, who were also at the funeral, were shocked by their sons’ untimely death and were in denial. A lot of Royals came to the funeral to pay their respects for the fallen John O’Callaghan. Hailey was not present although her family was, along with other families and friends that knew John.
July 11th, 2011 at 05:22am