In Retrospect to..

You know, I've always wondered what that meant. No one ever took the time to explain, nor has anyone even said it. I'm not sure if I've ever heard the word spoken out loud. Other than my own voice, of course. If you don't mind, take a video or recording of you saying that and send it to me. I'd love to hear that word in maybe different accents or languages that Mibba has to offer.

Anyways. Today I got my 12g and 10g tapers. I realized that the tapers I were wearing before were 12g so I just wasted money. Oh well, they're pretty and not as long so they don't irritate the part behind me ear. So that's pretty good.

Also I wanted to eat poutine today. Do you know what poutine is? Uh, it's a Canadian thing so if you're not Canadian, chances are you're going to have to google it.

AND! I almost forgot! Best part of this weekend that's happened so far. Last night I went to the NKOTBSB concert! I'd do a girlish fan scream but I only went cause my cousin was supposed to go with her sister but she's in Vegas right now. Hah. Well, for those of you who don't know, NKOTBSB is the New Kids on the Block and Backstreet Boys.

I'll admit, Nick Carter was surprisingly sexy that evening (I personally think he's always sexy but this was exceptional! Live hottness just a few meters away!). Faux hawk and everything! Damn, I just wanted to rip off his belt. But he's twice my age, but who cares, right? They played 'I Want it That Way' which is probably my favourite song of theirs. And I'm a little to young to know any NKOTB songs so I didn't really know anything. But yeah. Nick was sexy! So I did some searching and found the fanfic Little Hell by Matt Skywalker. It's only one chapter so far and Nick Carter wasn't even mentioned but I fell in love with it anyways! Yowzah!

Well, that's all I gotta say. And a few questions you don't mind answering? I like hearing your opinion.

1. Favourite Backstreet Boy/New Kid? (I know you want to choose Nick Carter!)
2. What'd you do today?
3. Ideal eye candy? (Boy and/or girl)
4. Dream job?
5. If you could be on any TV show/movie, reality or whatever, which one? (And which character?)
July 11th, 2011 at 09:05am