A move to newer grounds,

Alright, so this is Mibba?

Looks al fine and mighty, if I may openly admit. While I'm used to something more easier and simple. Guess I just need some time to adjust with all the layouts and whatnot. Although I have no idea how to make my own personal one -shrug-

But that's not why I made a journal.

Some people here on Mibba probably know me as Rowiehz from Quizilla, perhaps from somewhere else. I've created an account back in May, I believe, because I wanted to broaden my area. Not that I went through with that silly idea. Quizilla was still cozy enough for the time being.

Until they started deleting everyone's work. Pfft.

Sure, I'm irritated by that fact, but I'm not one of those people who lost just about all of their works since I've got everything secure and safe on a extern harddrive. But I know people who did lose all of their works. And just for that, I'm holding a grudge against the site. A grudge that will disolve into thin air once they restored everything back to it's previous state, naturally.

But I have the feeling that this time there wont be any restoring. And alas, my feelings mostly turn out into reality. So here I am!... on newer grounds.

Starting all over again...

Can't say I'm too eager to submit something. It's silly, but whenever I'm on a new site I always become really self-aware of my work.

But I shouldn't complain.

Eh, yeah, that was just about it.

Epic journal for starting, isn't it? -weep-

-Rowiehz,!~
July 11th, 2011 at 02:15pm