Suicide awareness project!!!!

My friend and I (tamashi ryu) had this idea to create a video to help people who feel suicidal.
We decided we would do a project where a group of friends helped us show that people who are depressed ARE loved and ARE cared for.

We have decided that anyone can become involved!!

Like in my last journal entry,i was talking about how i need people to help with the suicide awareness projects,and my friend and i have decided on a new theme - post cards from around the world.

we would also like if you do separate post cards saying "i love you" in your first language. we think this would make the video feel even more unique and it would reach out to more people from a vast area.

to specify,what we need is a picture of you with a postcard saying the following words that you think would describe you,or even words you feel that shows your flaws.
in this way we can show nobody in this perfect.

if you feel uneasy about taking the picture of yourself,why not take the picture at a landscape or even just laid on your bed!!

the descriptions of the words we feel would most likely relate to a large group of people who may feel flaw full.

we do not want you to feel that we want to do this to make fun,but we want to show everybody has a flaw that is sometimes unfix able.

the words we chose so far are

black
whit
gay
lesbian
bisexual
straight
transsexual
catholic
Jewish
atheist
wiccan
satanist
Hebrew
Buddhist
protestant
Islamic
disabled
big
small
a virgin
a drug addict
ugly
pregnant
an emo
a jock
a prep
girly
a skater
goth
cheerleader
a prostitute
a nerd
four eyes
blond
brunette
redhead
alone

if you think of any other word that pin-points your flaw you can use that word instead,these words are just ideas!!!!

also,when you have the pictures taken,please send them to my msn at

skittles_the_ducky@hotmail.co.uk

or on gmail

squirrelchasingemos@gmail.com

we also have a facebook specificaly where you can send the pictures at

http://www.facebook.com/home.php
July 11th, 2011 at 05:25pm