Something Cute & Witty

Image
Hello beautiful children. I have decided to enter Nanner's Journal Contest. For those who do not know, this ocntest is to write a journal every day for six weeks or so about happy things in our life.

& moving forward....

I wish there was something I could so to make it right. I am not sure what I am even talking about but I feel as if there is something I need to fix. It might just be the fact I have been off work for three days and have no idea what to do with myself. I have spent the weekend with my boyfriend.

I am glad we don't live together. Not because we don't work well together. I think it would ruin the whole honeymoon feeling. The feeling of finally being with that person. That is just my opinion of course. But I am glad I get to stay for extended periods of time.

We have sat watching movies, played the Sims Medieval, gone out to dinner, made late-night drunken cupcakes. It's been a blast. Except that one moment of drama where some high-school girl who has a crush on him says I ruined her life and blah blah blah.

I deleted her off facebook and asked him to do the same. Tada! No more drama.

I am glad I haven't had to leave just yet. Until tomorrow morning =/

Image

My best friend called me today. I haven't talked to her in ages. It was really nice to catch up with her. She seems to be doing a lot better than she did. When she first left for college she was a wreck. But things seem much better for her now.

I am currently planning this huge party for Saturday. But I am really worried no one will show up! I know stupid fear. My boyfriend constantly tells me I am popular and everyone will come. But I am so paranoid. I don't want to look like a jackass. I can only hope for the best I suppose.

The last week has been a really great week. It is nice to actually enjoy my summer for once the ay I want. Not being controlled by my parents or have a bed time. Just a chance to chill and relax.

I am also working on the plot for go insane.'s Harry Potter Contest

I really want to write about a girl coming from America and getting to know Hogwarts and hooking up with someone. So cliche though. eh.

Any ideas?

I also miss the way Mibba used to be. I would log in through out the day and I would have new story, profile and photo comments, inboxs, and friend requests. I miss that a lot.

Anyway, I am going to Steak n' Shake with Wesley.
July 12th, 2011 at 06:44am