Hurt.

Are you fucking kidding me.?
I fucking hate you.

I suppose this is all my fault like always..Right.? You played me, you lied to me, you gave me false hope, you faked your promises...It then ends up you telling me that i never cared.? That you loved me, and cared about me sooo much..That you're sorry for doing that...? Really.? Please. Dear. Tell me another lie.

I have done nothing but been there for you. I have done nothing but lift you up..EVEN when you were downing yourself. I stood by your side. Even when i caught you in a lie...

You say I don't care about you.? Lets see....You know how we use to lay out for hours on end at night, and just look at the stars and talk. Talk about anything and everything.? In the end, our goal was always tryin to find mars. Well how about last week..I was at home...I went out side for a couple hours...It was about two in the morning...I found mars...Then I cried...And there you were telling me that you didn't want to see me. At the same god damn time your girlfriend was texting me telling me how much she loves you, how much you mean to her, how she sleeps with your baby blanket every night or your jacket...I talk to her everytime she's in tears over you, I comfort her...Is it my problem.? No. But you've made it that way.

I don't know what else to say to you. What else to do. I'm finally happy. I've found someone that makes me smile every damn day, that makes me feel good about myself, that makes me want to live out each and everyday...A purpose to wake up in the morning..And then once i have that...It seems to be not ok with you. You have your girl. Your ex that you dropped me for...After you left her, when you found me. What do you want me to do.? Stay single forever, so i can play along with your little game. So i can be a pawn again. So i can stress everyday, even though i already have anxiety problems that don't allow me to sleep at night.? Do you want me to lay around and feel like shit because you have me fighting a war that i have no chance of winning.? Really. Please do tell me. Cause frankly i'm lost. Frankly, I'm hurting...

And it's obvious that you don't care.
July 12th, 2011 at 09:26am