Superstitions.

I just sneezed. I thought I should mention that. Thank you to those who said Bless you.

Now that I think about it.. whenever my stories have 13 subscribers, or my journal has 13 readers, I freak. I can't help but think about it. It's a fucking scary number. It's like the murderer down the street and the reason why the word guilt exists all at the same time. I remember when someone told me that there're people with that fear, Triskaidekaphobia. I thought that was crazy. It's a damn number. Haha, look at me now. But it's not that bad. I just can't keep still. Like right now, I'm scared there's someone just around the corner.

So I just learned, Tris means 3, Kai means and, and Deka means 10. Then of course phobia is fear. So 3 and 10 fear. Triskaidekaphobia.

What else I found incredibly stupid? The fear of long words. It's called Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia. I'm sure you've heard of that. And yes, I did copy and paste that. Don't expect me to type the damn thing. I can't even pronounce it.

Anyways, I ate bread today. Along with superstitions, I'm just going to throw in that there's a way you must eat bread. Start with the bottom crust. Then the sides, from the bottom end to top. If there's flour on the top eat the sides to the point where the flour starts. Then top. I love the feeling of flour on my tongue. Moving on, then go straight to the body. Start with the outer layer, then go in. Got it? But that's only if you're eating bread on it's own.

I watched Teen Wolf with my mom today. She watched last week's episode when I left the TV on and she was angry cause it's a series and not a movie, so there was a To Be Continued at the end.

Anyways. I love hearing about your day and thoughts.

1. What'd you do this weekend? Today? Last night? What are you doing tomorrow? This week? Enlighten me.
2. NSYNC or Backstreet boys?
3. Sweet or sour?
4. Favourite animal that is regularly eaten?
5. Dream vacation?
6. Best childhood memory?
July 12th, 2011 at 10:09am