What the hell?- Good to know who you can depend on and not.

So it seems.

Really, what the hell?

So a while ago, I came to the decision to quit my current school and education because it's simply not what I'm looking or suited for.

I told my friends who are in the same class. Sure, it's unfortunate that I'm leaving them eventually, but they still understood. They are indeed a understanding bunch of people.

About a week ago, I told two of them I'd be at school for an hour. To spend some time with them again and whatnot and they were like 'Oh great because we've missed you, etc.' Told them I would wait in the gathering hall. It took about a full hour before they finally showed up from their class. I spot them and smile in their direction while dumping my Ipod and whatnot in my purse.

They see me and walk straight past me, being too busy with chatting to each other, apparently.

Damnit, I had a feeling my factor of importance to them would lower now that I'd be gone in a while. But that quickly? Pfff...

Anyway, a few seconds later one of them walks up to me and asks if I wanted to go with them to the mall. Pretending they never intended on walking past me. But sure, I accepted, had come a twelve kilometers on bike not to just sit here. I wanted to spend some final time with them.

It went all well in the end though. But it still bothered me.

Now, today, there was some kind of meeting where everyone would get their diplomas and my mentor had asked me if I wanted to come as well since it was a good moment to say farewell to my class. Sure, problem is, they never let me know when it would take place.

It was today, and I didn't know it.

I had even emailed my mentor a week before, and texted some friends but they didn't seem to know either. Well, after a while they did. BUT WHAT? At least have the decency to text someone WHO DOESN'T KNOW BUT WANTS TO KNOW about it! Seriously! My 'friends' from that class didn't even texted me if I was going, not like they usually did.

Now, I just discovered. The date was mentioned in the bottom of one of my mentor's mails like... WEEKS back. But she still didn't take the effort to reply when I asked her about it.

I really didn't know about it. Of course it's my own fault, I must have read over that little sentence in the bottom of a mail. But I cant help but to feel annoyed at the sloppy work on my friends and mentor's part... >_>

And thus, I missed the chance to say a final goodbye to my other awesome classmates. Which irritates and depresses me deeply.

Bah.

Seems that when you're leaving the class, you are suddenly not that important anymore.

):

-Rowiehz,
July 12th, 2011 at 04:41pm