story idea's that I'll probbaly never start.

I really just come up with stories and make layouts and all that jazz for the fun of it. Here's some:

Beautiful Fire: Four girls that are Azul’s. Protectors of the Earth. They each have the ability of the four elements that once existed in one sole person but was forced separation. They must fulfill a prophecy that was foretold centuries ago. After the first Azul was killed and separated. But the only problem is that not all the Azul’s find each other in time thanks to the Dehntri.

The Girl Who Likes Knives: Three girls, Cecilia, Morgan and Gemma, were trained from birth to kill. They work for the government that wanted certain people gone. An organization that started almost three-hundred years ago. About the time America was born. After one mission gone wrong they have to run away from the same people who employed them. The girls run into a group that is sent to kill them. Catching the crimminals. Their governments secrets begin to unfold and they wonder if it is all what they really thought. Think of it as an anti-Charlie’s Angels.

Little Flower Ladies: The Little Flower Ladies is only a legend. Told to children as a bedtime story.

Blue Valley: Remi Ogden has traveled for most of her life. After her parents death Remi moves to Blue Valley. The little town where her grandma, she was very closet to her, lived as a child. Four years later she now has her life sorted out and a tiny store by the name of Simple Essence, an oils, herbs, and candle shop. She lives above her store with a dog, five cats, and a turtle. Enter Cade who comes to Blue Valley and only passing through until his sister’s wedding is done. Remi’s simple life routine is shattered. And Remi’s blind which makes new changes only harder. I’m still working on the layout

Someday: Elissa is a liar. Honey is restless. Salma has been naughty girl. Three totally different girls come together and form a very unlikely friendship to help each other. Slowly taking off their masks. Working on the title.

That Girl: Lionel would never have guessed who Starley was or who she would become. But, man, she really was something.

The Unbecoming of Adel Laurence: Adel isn’t beautiful or pretty, just mild. A plain Jane. At the end of graduation her best friend kisses her telling Adel that he loves her. Now like any girl she was flattered but is was her best friend. Then the boy she has been crushing on for awhile starts paying attention to her. And then on top of all that an old childhood friend comes back for the summer. Not having so much attention for a long period of time then it all slaps her in the face saying “hello” is really s shock. All in all is a story about a girl who is a plain Jane with boys running after her. I just love the idea of this.

Lady: A little like Lady and the Tramp.

Willow : The forest is forbidden yet so enticing.

So, yeah, haha. :D
July 12th, 2011 at 09:05pm