A Supernatural addiction, part one of many.

So I'm realizing how addicted I've become to the show Supernatural. I'm willing to blow $240 of my birthday money on seasons 2-5 on DVD. It's just so gooooooood.
*le sob.*

But... I need help with something.
I'm starting a Supernatural fic (oh my gosh, I know, you're so excited) and... I need someone to recommend some good SPN stories on here. Or, well, anywhere, I guess. (I only have accounts on tumblr, mibba, and quizilla though, but I'm willing to create one for fanfiction.net or whatever.) I just need to make sure I'm getting all of the personalities right and stuff like that.
So if you could, I'll love you forever. :]

Hmm... Is there anything else I want to talk about?
OH!
Anyone have an idea of what'll happen in season 7? I'd love to hear some theories. I personally have no clue since I missed the last two episodes of season 6. (NOBODY TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED I STILL NEED TO WATCH) And season 6 is the only one I've watched completely. I'm halfway through season one, I started watching the show halfway through season 5, I've seen various episodes on TNT and the rest of any vital information I need I picked up from wikipedia.
Oh, and if you're going to Comic-Con, you're a lucky lucky soul and I want to punch you in the face and then go instead of you. But in a loving way of course.

I've had such a writer's block lately... I might as well throw in a pitch and ask you to read my stories and tell me if I should continue "The Walking Dead" or "Tonight, I Just Don't Give A Damn," because, honestly, I'm not feeling it anymore.

xoxo
A
July 13th, 2011 at 01:14am