A dream I had, because I love sharing my dreams with people

It was night time, the sky a dark and filled with rainy clouds, but it wasn’t raining. I, and a whole group of my friends and my parents and my crush were at a restaurant and I and my crush were arguing. I didn’t know what we were arguing about, because at this point it felt like I was just an outsider staring at the commotion, until I storm out. Then I bump into my father, we argue and I walk into the other direction gripping my jacket tightly to my body. It was a very windy, dark night as I approached the park, walking down the familiar path.

I spotted a couple making out in the far distance, so I took a turn and went down another road, knowing that I wanted to end up at the queen’s statue in the middle. That’s where I’d sit down and wallow my self-pity. Halfway there, I find myself stopping, my heart racing as I spot a big fat guy walking towards me. The dark clouded his face, but I could see that he had a smile. Thinking all the worst scenarios, I turn around and start to speed walk.

He catches me and shoves me, but I fight him off and I end up jumping up and running. I get to where all the boats are and jump on one, just to find him there. He’s a little shorter now, but still fat and smelly. “I can get you and your boyfriend back together” he says, confusing me. I didn’t even know that’s what the argument was about. “Nasty breakup there, you just need to do me one little favor”

I don’t speak a word as my eyes dart around, trying to figure out how I’m going to run and where to go. “You just need to play with me”. Confused, I look up to find that he took his pants off, revealing a tiny penis that resembles the one a little 7-year-old boy should own. Gulping I walk forward and stop in front of him. I move my hand forward, he thinks I’m about to touch him and his eyes slips shut.

That’s when I run. I jump out of the boat onto the familiar wooden bridge and ran. I heard him screaming after me as I cross the street and run inside of a shop. The shop had guns lined up on the walls and I start to shut the windows. I throw glances at the closed door. “Hey, what are you doing?!” a voice calls out. I look up to find Brian Haner Jr. (Yes, apparently my mind wanted to include an Avenged Sevenfold member) ”The shop isn’t closed yet, leave those open” but before I could argue with him, he heard the gunshot.

I let out a tiny scream and look at the empty guns on the wall, all were useless compared to the one the tiny man had. Gunshots after gunshots was heard and I looked over at Brian for help. He leaned against the wall, pressed a button and disappeared. I was alone for a few seconds, before he appeared with a gun and handed it to me. “Use this,” he said and then disappeared behind the wall once again.

The door was shoved open and I shot, one bullet his him in the leg, the next in the chest and the last got him in the head. In that moment I ran, using the backdoor, flying passed a shocked Matthew Sanders, who realized what was going on a bit too late for someone who worked as security.

I run down an alleyway thinking that I killed the guy, but no, he appears behind me firing his gun. I run faster as the bullets miss their target: me. And then I see him, my crush, standing on the end of the alleyway as if nothing out of the ordinary was happening. “Move!” I shout out at him. “Please, move!” but he stayed still, waiting for me.

I finally reached him as I heard the final gunshot ring throughout the alleyway, I pushed him out of the way and felt a heat in my back and I fell. I black out and when I wake up I’m in a basement and the tiny man is standing by the door, a smile on his face. The bullet I shot was visible in his forehead with a line of blood dripping down his face. He walked with a limp and his shirt clung onto his body because of the blood that had soaked through.

Laughing, he closes the door on me and I hear my crush screaming my name…

... this is actually a pretty normal dream compared to some of the other shit I dream about
July 14th, 2011 at 04:13am