that ***ing ghost is back.

We had another ghost incounter last night, only this time it was in my room,.

My grandma told me that the "witching hour" is 3 in the morning. She is really into voodoo, magic, and witch craft. I just think she is crazy.

Anyways I had finally gotten to sleep around 1 in the morning. Then I'm awaken by then loud bang. My tv is on the floor and all my drawers in my dresser is pushed out. It was like someone went behind it and pushed it, making the tv fall and the drawers jut out.

Once it happened I looked at my phone; 3:33. I freaked out, and the only thing that went through my head was the witching hour. My parents were down stairs seeing if someone was trying to break in and when I told them what happen, they got weirded out too. They went back to bed though, leaving me in my room.

I couldn't sleep, and there was no way I would even be able to sleep after what happened next.

So I was texting my friend, telling him what just happened and of course he made fun of me. I was facing away from my door and I left my cat get onto my bed and lay against me. I reached my hand behind me to pet her but there was nothing. I turned my head, nothing but the pressure of something laying there was still against my back. That's when I started to cry and the pressure went away. I didn't sleep the rest of the night, and now that is 11:30 the next night, I'm scared to sleep.

I fucking hate this. I'm being scared by a dead person.
July 14th, 2011 at 05:30am