...... wow.......

So I've realized how neglected my mibba has been... I should start writing again, and possibly post up more recent photos. now on with my journal...........

I am forever thankfull to those of my friends who stuck by my this year. I cant believe how many people left my side!! They called me b!tch and wh0re and its so unfair and untrue im the one whos still a freaking virgin!!! im the one not cheatting to pass my classes and actually made it into advanced classes and chemistry! but no now according to one jealous little b!tch im am now a boyfriend stealling wh0re who is nothing but gum stuck to your shoe..... well news flash hunny my only boyfrind this last year wasnt even a friend of yours and didnt even know your a$$ so what the h3ll??? ugh i hate petty drama and wish i had the balls to say this to someones face but she used to be my best friend one month and a b!tch to me the next?? i still have whiplash from what a b!tch slap to the face that was..... im just..... im just done... ive never been popular i was just there... people knew me but just didnt talk to me cuz i hungg out with the outcast but never looked like one but now i think i can move on and just open up and make more friends this past year i have made friends in unlikely places and i now have friends from every cliche group on campus but i still dont fit in with any of them..... a thousand faces but im still alone.....
July 14th, 2011 at 06:59pm