Michael Jackson, Nikki Sixx, and... Suicide?

Okay, so if any of you follow Nikki Sixx on twitter and like his page on facebook. you might have noticed he said something about MJ being a pedophile. And... people got all pissed. This is what he said

Just woke from a dream and was thinking so many of you looked the other way when MJ was caught with his hand in the coffee jar of underage kids and thought,,,thank good its not true,,,then I realized the moral majority is brainwashed and the pedophile died of a drug overdose ending in another cover up GOD BLESS THE SPIN DOCTORS...life is weird...back to sleep...maybe a dream of honesty?

Okay, what I don't understand is why people are getting all pissed about it. Everyone knew he was a pedophile. But even if he wasn't, he was said to be one, and for the longest time people thought he was creepy. But... he dies and suddenly he's this HUGE idol? What the fuck? I'm not saying he was or wasn't a pedophile, and I'm not saying people SHOULD dislike him, but... people were creeped out by him and now they're idolizing him? I don't understand! And of course, Nikki being Nikki added fuel to the fire because he likes causing fights on twitter and facebook. Someone tweeted to him this comment.

@nikkisixx You should put a gun to your head and end it all cause you're a useless waste of skin. But I'm sure you don't have the balls.

Some of the comments were equally as bad, saying they'd put a gun to her head. Since when was death and suicide something to joke about? Seriously? I didn't know it was all right to joke about that... But it happens all the time. On facebook, twitter and in school. And it's not right. There are plenty of people in the world who are seriously considering suicide, and if that had been said to them, I'm pretty sure they would. Joking about serious things like death and suicide is uncalled for, and it could end badly.

Not everyone has as much confidence and self-esteem as Nikki, and saying comments like that to the wrong person could be serious. If someone did actually take this persons comment seriously and committed suicide, the person who made the comment would be held responsible and would have to live with that guilt for the rest of their life. Now, that wouldn't be much fun, would it?

Anyways, the whole point of this was to say that joking about suicide can cause some serious harm, and it shouldn't be done. And that Nikki Sixx likes to cause fights on facebook and twitter. Yeah. Bye...
July 14th, 2011 at 10:32pm