Bad moods and my lameness.

So lately I've been feeling kind of down. I've been getting into more and more arguments with my mom and my sister, and I've been kind of stressed out trying to get ready for the school year to start. It's just nuts. I've never felt this down before. I'm feeling really bad about my body, but I'm not doing anything about it. It sucks, and I know it sounds like I'm feeling sorry for myself, but...

Image

Yeah.

So, in lieu of this, I've been watching Torchwood and Doctor Who lately. I have Tumblr, too, and I follow this blog called f*ckyesdavidtennant. Every time I go on that blog, it can instantly lift my mood. I always feel so much better just looking through the pictures on that blog. The only other things that can do that for me are listening to David Bowie songs or watching/listening to Sabres games, especially when I can watch them at home and hear Rick Jeanneret's voice. It's kind of weird how things like that can bring my mood up instantly.

I'm feeling kind of down again, so I'm going to go listen to Ziggy Stardust and browse the internet for David Tennant pictures.

Also, if anyone's got any artistic skills at all, could you maybe draw a picture of David Tennant for me? I have it picked out if you can do it.
July 15th, 2011 at 01:28am