I don't like what the doctor said today.. [questions,*** me your stories P:)

So, I went to the doctor's this morning..
It was a four hour drive there. I woke up uncaring, and out of liner I used mascara with my old empty eyeliner thing.
It looked pretty crappy.

I couldn't sleep on the drive there since my father kept chatting away with senseless humor.. Honking at random people, and my mom yelling at him to shut up. My brother Zoned them out with his mp3. I wasn't mellow enough to listen to music. I was worried.
Then out most bored and over thinking, I text my ex's (I'm sorry. Alex) I had beef with them.
It didn't turn out bad. My ex-gf was real chill, and she's quite cool. Friends..we could be. Then my bastard ex-bf never responded. I deserve that.
But who the fuck does that shit when they're bored?!
I do apparently U.U

I'm insane. I really am.

We were escorted by the police..

We got lost in that stupid city XD
The nurse from the doctor's office gave us the wrong directions, hardcore.
We asked people around town, and still got lost. We stopped by a hospital and my dad told my mom to ask the cop parked outside. The cop escorted us to the doctors office.
It was super colorful. I liked it. Then the lobby was fantastic. Big open windows and wooden floors. That relaxed me.

Me and my brother were diagnosed with thyroid last year. Mine was hypo, meaning it was fast.. and I wish missing hormones. My brother.. had it slow.
They gave me medication, and they tested him again and he didn't have any.
I lost about 70lbs. In one summer. Later on my hair started thinning, and I would be as cold as the dead.
I had blood work once more. They told me I didn't have it anymore. No more pills. No more hair falling.
But my hair is started falling again. In summer school, when I would get up... there would be hair on the floor below me.. and a fair amount that it was noticeable. You know how embarrassing that is? when a large amount of your hair is below you.. and there is no way you can hide it.
My old doctor, retired without any patients consent...which is bullshity of her.
My parents had to drive a four hour drive for me. That's alot of gas.

The doctor asked a series of questions.
In the end he told me that he was going to see me and my brother in four weeks.
He told us to eat half of what we eat normally, and that when my newest blood tests come out...well see if the things He thinks I have are correct. If they are, I will have to inject myself with needles daily..(for the hormones that I need I believe.)

I hate needles.
Image
DX ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Dancing isn't my parte'
well, I missed my friend's quince practice.
Dancing...
My dearest Boyfrienddd wouldn't be my partner for it.
So I have my friend, Carlos. He's tall. Talented. A giant Teddy Bear.
He's like my Bff sister. His voice is very feminine but he's straight, and has high standards.
I HAVE TWO LEFT FLAT FEET. He thinks he's so perfect and shit T_T and complains that I am so stiff. I am not stiff... I just don't learn the dances quick enough.
He literally goes and moans "I wanna trade partners! MONIKA SUCKSSD:"
Bastard. IF I HADN'T ASKED HIM. HE WOULDN'T EVEN BE IN THIS THING.

JESUS.
U.U
I Love life.

questions
----------------
1.)can you dance?
2.)needles? how do you feel about them?
3.)Would you rather be in a car with annoying parents stuck in 2hour traffic OR be dancing with a goof who bitches? <-haa.
4.)Did you skim to the questions?
5.)Give me your stories. whore. whore. whore. Preferably a fan-fiction.
July 15th, 2011 at 02:02am