Moved In From Quizilla.

Hello there. If any of you guys know me from Quizilla then you know that I had created the Bill Kaulitz FanFiction Zimmer483 and it's sequel Hilf Mir Fliegen. So! One day I wake up to a friend urgently (secretly) texting me, asking me "Kira, what happened to the rest of zimmer? Where's HMF?" I had NO idea what she was talking about and it ended up being the reason why I ended up here: Quizilla deleted everyone's work leaving them with only about 15 pieces. Get this, a week later, some writers were only left with 5 pieces (like me) or NONE. Most unprofessional move ever? I think so. Personally, I had a heart attack. I never got to save chapters 48- the end of Zimmer483. In my mind, those chapters were now lost forever and in my time of "mourning" you could call it, I MOVED HERE. Every Quizilla writer I've ever looked into has come here and after trying FanFiction.net and Tokiohotelfiction.com (both of which I DO NOT recommend unless you are a literature teacher, brainiac, or in the mood to have a million files piled up in your computer. They suck. Like really, not all fans are college graduates trying to make a living already... They didn't really have other readers in mind so I pretty much wanted to bash their heads in... BUT HEY! Mibba.com popped up in my mind and HERE I AM! I had no problem uploading a one shot I had posted on Quizilla and hopefully I look forward to releasing Zimmer483! I seem to have left out that yesterday Quizilla RESTORED everyone's files WHICH of course they ignored my 2 emails the same day the deletion had started. I still believe Quizilla to be unprofessional and just might leave there for good without completing HMF. Maybe I will complete HMF over there since, now that I think about it, it will take some time to get some readers on here AND release Zimmer483 (which I will NOT change anything so if it sounds kinda funky then so be it) chapter by chapter. I hope things work out here :)
~Kirascooby ---{--@
July 15th, 2011 at 09:06am