Summer Bummer.

Alright, so Summer has started.. what? A month ago? Yeah, think so. So, most of my friends are probably having a good Summer. Trips, beaches, swimming.. good stuff. Me? I haven't gotten into a lake, beach or pool at all yet. Yeah, I know what your thinking, " She's such a party pooper!" or something along the lines of that I need to get out more. But, before anyone could judge, I'm probably the most busiest person this Summer... unless your a highly working person.
I'm probably the most busiest teenager out there. Just one thing has been knocked off of my schedule, that is hockey practice. But it starts back again next month. But, I'm still a busy person. I'm stuck with Summer Homework. No.. I didn't fail a class. It's for Honors English 2, for 11th grade. Happy, happy, joy, joy? Not. At. All. I have three book reports I have to do. Two more now, since I turned one in a couple of weeks ago. Each book contains at least 200 to 300 pages. Yeah, not a lot. But when each book is incredibly boring... well, you know where I'm getting. Each book has to have an eight page report. All of the questions are based on your feeling. And each question must be a page long. So, yes, there are eight questions. Most of the questions are along, " How did you feel after reading the beginning? The middle? How about the end?" Oh.. I felt GREAT... NOT. How did I feel? Well... I felt like throwing the book out my window, ripping each page out single-handed, burning it, and burying the ashes into the cold Earth-y ground. But, for teacher's sake, for not making myself sound like I needed to be in an insane Asylum, I wrote eight pages written with fake cheerfulness. Laced with a bit of sugar to add.
On top of reading and writing for school, I have been unfortunate with terrible chores. I have to do the laundry. Everyone's laundry. It sickens me, when I have to touch my brother's under garments... along with anyone else's. Not only do I wash and dry the laundry, I have to fold them as well and carry the baskets up and down a flight of stairs to each person.
I have to clean up messes from the animals... except the turtles. I DO NOT touch the turtles. I have to clean out the cat litter, which reeks a lot. I have three cats. I have to let the dog out and feed the dog. My dog will not listen to me... she is deaf and blind, but yet, only listens and knows when my dad is around. I gave up on her listening to me. I had a day, when I came home from school, no one was around. I came home to poo and pee every where on the floor. I was just glad, we have hard wood floors. But still... it isn't very nice and dandy cleaning up. In the middle of cleaning up urine, my oldest cat decides to throw up, three times. I had to clean up vomit as well.
In some odd way, I found some time to write up some applications for work. I put in an application for f.y.e. Nice... music and movies. Just what I like.
If I still had hockey, I would have not been home on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Sundays. You could only imagine the stink roaming around in the house. But, when you live with a hockey family, your used to it. Even all the sweat-drenched clothes, I had to clean as well.
Not only do I have to do all of that, I have to wash dishes and clean the kitchen. I have to clean the bathroom as well. I know now, most people are asking if I get any help. Yeah, just from my dad. My mom doesn't do anything. And neither does my brother or sister. But I'm used to it. Once I'm gone, they wont know what to do.
Now, add school to that if it wasn't the Summer, and there you go! Could you imagine how tired I am? Maybe that's why I suffer from insomnia.. But who knows.
July 16th, 2011 at 11:57pm