Parents suck.

My boyfriend and I have been together for a year. My family has never approved because he's a year and a half younger than I am. We've had a few unpleasant break ups. They don't really know that we're together because I'm trying to warm them up to it again. We're fighting because he wants to talk to them and I keep telling him that it won't be a good idea. For either of us. It's hard enough knowing I can barely see him and it just makes it worse that it's hurting him. He's blaming me and going off on me right now and I'm trying to keep calm because I know it's hurting him. In all honesty, it's breaking my heart. I didn't do anything. If I could just plainly tell them that he's the one I'm going to be with. They know I love him. They know he's the one I want to be with. it isn't even my entire family. It's just my mom and my grandma. They're so closed minded. Everyone else has no problem with him. He won't even talk to me now and it's really hurting me. I'm trying to be strong... I really am. It isn't exactly working. Heh.

I just love him so much. It's unbelievable. I've never felt this way. About anything. I don't wanna lose him. I'm so terrified that I will though. Just because of two people that have never been open to anything except rich morons who like to brag about what they have and treat their girl like sh*t. Yeah, been there, done that. I don't like it.

... Steven Christopher Hagood, I love you. I'll go through any amount of hell to say you're mine. <3
July 17th, 2011 at 07:16am