Dressing Rooms Use To Be My Enemies.

I would cry in dressing rooms because I thought I looked so grotesque.

Today,
I went shopping.
I was okay.

I didn't let a piece of garment play with my emotions.
It took alot of self-therapy, fashion magazines and what-not-to-wear episodes.

I like shopping, I feel overpowered when I buy something I really like that looks great, and I got an amazing deal.

The last store I went to, the guy was extremely persistent to sale us more than one Item.
I was tired, annoyed, irritated, and definitely not in the mood for that guy,
He was Cute... I bet that's how he got his sales with women, and He was funny. The kid had moxy. BUT I SO WASN'T IN THE MOOD FOR AN OBNOXIOUS SALESMAN IN SKINNY JEANS WHO WOULDN'T STFU ABOUT ME BUYING SOCKS.

"Do you wanna buy some socks?"
"Er, No thanks =__=" (My eyes were sooo droopy, I don't why he kept talking D:<)
"Aw, come on...I'm going to get sad"
"Uhh.. " I ignored him, and looked in my purse... I wanted to get out.. I just wanted to leave that damn shopping mall and go home.
"Look at my face, I'm putting my sad face..buy some socks"
~thought, I don't care.. I don't want to buy socks.. leave me alone Y.Y
and all that came out "Ehhh, ahhh"
Then his co-worker played along with him =.=
I COULDN'T.
I was with the money my mother gave me, and he's like
"Look you have enough for socks! :O"
I was like "Uhh, no.. wait.." I counted it..
and he's like "Get some socks.. and just watch"
I just stared at him with this face ---> T.T
and grabbed socks.
[My brother and the persistent perry chanted to get the glow and the dark ones.. they were ugly, so I got some plain solid color low-cut ones..It was momentous]

He typed up a storm on his computer, took out keys, something that looks like an I.D. and In total I had enough for my shoes and socks.
"How awesome am I?" He said.
My brother was like a school girl " ^-^ really awesome"
I had a shocked face, thinking... "this b@stard scammed me"

I checked the receipt when I walked back to my dad, and he took out $10 from my shoes and $2 from the socks.

He was cool, but Obnoxious v.v

sparkly black vans?.

anyhowwwwww..
I love you mibba, and all who inhabit it.
I wanna read fan-fics... P:
You got some
TELL ME. I READ THEM :3
July 17th, 2011 at 10:02am