Best holidays ever? Probably not, but I got some good stories out of it...

I just got back from Sydney where I spent a week staying with my friend who has a shaved head (So do I so it looks like we are a lesbian couple) and her boyfriend who has majorly long hair and is obviously the woman in their relationship.

Anyway, lots of things happened and many of them require lots of background info and wouldn't be funny without video footage. We watched lots of porn and my friend even animated her own porn as a joke, it was a girl with a pussy pump. It was awesome.

Anyway, I hooked up with this really cute guy. Then I hooked up with his friend...who is my friends ex. Then I hooked up with another one of their friends...who the previously mentioned friends boyfriend hooked up with. It was interesting and pretty funny...and now I have a new nick name (from the previously mentioned couple). I am now known as Trashy Ho Ho. Pretty funny right? I think it is, mainly because they are joking but still...

So, that gets me to my next point. The most popular guy in school. He's a tanned footy player, used to be blond but has brown hair now. He has a really baby face. Everyone thinks he is so fucking hot. I don't. He has a scar on his top lip which is really...ewwy? Basically, lots of people want him but I don't. And then last night, I sucked his dick. I find this so funny I cannot express. Everyone wants him but then the girl with the shaved head and 16 piercings ends up sucking him off. Funny sh*t.

Question time? If you feel like it that is.
Funniest thing that happened in the past 2 weeks?
Are you even on holidays? If so, best thing to happen all holidays?
In your opinion, from what you just read (bare in mind this is all from the past 4 days) am I a bit (or massive) trashy ho ho?
July 17th, 2011 at 02:47pm