A year old problem comeing back for me! Advice really wanted... (If you are not a christian please still feel free to still read.)

Ok, well first I'll fill you in with the year old problem. (I wont be useing names in this.)

I was thirteen at the time (I'm 14 now) And my old church, the youth group was just horrible. They lesons where nice, but a few of the kids where just mean to me.

And eventually, I got sick of it, and the main girl (Lets call her LuLu), she kept talking about my friend behind her back, and my friend thought she and lulu were friends, and eventually, I got sick of LuLu's crap towards me and others, and I blew up at her on Facebook (Facebook is a love hate thing isn't it...?) I said something like-

'I am so sick of you! I'm sick of you and you're friends backstabbing everyone! And at church!? Come on! You are souless are you not!? I really don't care if you would just die, at the moment I'm to pissed to give a shit about you and you're friends! Either grow up, or slack off!'

My mom, and friends dad (who is a cop) looked at the message, and said it had nothing to even hint a threat, or terrorest thing. But yeah, it is wrong. I know.

And now to where the problem starts.

This girls mom and dad reported me to my pastor at the time. I must add, he has known me since i was born! He held me before my dad! He baptized me! I trusted him. He knew me better then what he showed. And he reported me to the Popo , I understand he is supposed to, but he didn't even think about how he knew I would never EVER EVER in my life threaten someone. He reported me for terrorest threats.

And that really hit me hard, the fact I had known him for 13 years and then he would backstab me like that. I mean the popo let me off with a warning, and trust me, I have been doing everything in my power not to say anything of the sort again. But if I was ever reported for the same sort I would be investigated.

I didn't talke to the pastor for weeks, and my mom went in to talk to him, and he completly blew off at her. Leaning over the table pointing and waving his hand at her and yelling to the point she was crying.

This pastor has been friend of my family for a long time!

And the youth Leader, had to come and send him out of the room, it got that bad.

And eventually my mom left with the mind set of never setting foot in the church again. At the time I was a volenter at the church BAM program (For 5th graders to kindergarden) and I was scared to set foot in it also.

The pastor called my mom asking for another meeting, to talk things out. And he wanted me to come too. Of coarse, me being as stubern as I am said no. I was still much to mad to talk much less look at him. So I didn't go, but my mom and him settled things. The report was not dropped, but the relationship with him and her was semi fixxed.

He says it was because of all the pain meds he was on and the lack of sleep, that he had.

And I slowly started stepping foot in the church again to help with kindergardeners again. And one day- oh and we had found another church that we are still very much in love with! Rejoice! aka R!

I was wearing my R! shirt, forgetting I had to help at my old church, and I saw the pastor, and I simply said- Hi, Pastor ___. I know he saw me, he made eye contact with me, He nodded, and said hi but then walked away. and just left me standing there.

I hadn't talked to him again, it reminded me of a few years earlyier, when my Grandma had been put in the hospitle, he went to vist her and PROMISED to vist her at her home...he didn't once in five years, and she just grew and sour likeing to him. However, our new Pastor, visted her more then he did in five years, in only one week. And a few months after we started R!, she past away.

Anyway! A few weeks ago, I saw the pastor we had, had trouble with, Well I saw his wife and kids, and I said Hi, and i recived hugs and hellos as if nothing happened.

But now a few days ago, I saw his wife, and kids, and him at the same place, I said hello to his wife, she smiled and said hi, his daughters gave me a hug, and then, attempted to make amends with him again, I said hello pastor ____, again, he saw me. I know he did. But this time He completley blew me off. And didn't even say hi...

I'm at the point of not know what to do. At church today, we learned about always having the goal to be Holy, and to forgive. And this kind of just popped in my head.

And I want to forgive him...but this whole thing hurt our family so much...I don't know how. I guess I want to know if any of you have gone through something like this....and what advice you have to give...and what i should do...

Advice?

Now to end with something randow, If you like harry potter, Listion to this! [url=www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DwXIgNnB_oq4 www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXIgNnB_oq4 ] Like a G6 parody, Like It's Quidditch[/url]
July 18th, 2011 at 03:24am