Summer Bummer Turns for the Worst.

So, you guys have read my Summer Bummer?.. Yeah. Maybe this supposedly amazing Summer of mine, just wasn't suppose to be. If I thought that all of the work was draining me... I should have thought twice. My grandmother had passed away yesterday...
I woke up that morning feeling good. My family and I watched Step Up 3D, and we all imitated moves from Moose or that Mr. Roboto dude. Mom left for work, and a couple hours later we decided to go out to eat. We got into the van, drove up to the house and that's when we got a call. My dad has the Android.. a piece of crap. Random, but here's why. He got a text, a call and a HeyTell at the same time. ( A HeyTell is a walkie-talkie thing for smart phones). But his phone jacked up, and skipped around, and froze on him. Aren't smart phones suppose to do three things at the same time? Smart phones are DUMB. But he actually got so mad and got out of the car, and threw his phone at the house. I'm proud to say, Verizon- you caused the giant dent on the side of my house.
But in the process of all this, we found out that she had passed away. All I could say, was the simple "Oh.." and just be quiet. You know, out of all the deaths I've been through- My great grandpa, my best friend, my aunt, and now my grandma, I treated each death the same. I think everyone does... Through the car ride, I was in denial. Stage one. All these thoughts came rushing through my head, and all I could feel was a buzz inside. We went to tell my mother the news at work. So we got there, told her, and she reacted slightly different. She got teary eyed and all. But she didn't produce waterfalls. At that moment, I couldn't handle it. My eyes burned, so I turned away. I do NOT like people seeing me in a weak state. I walked down the store's isle and ignored my moms calls for me. I just kept shaking my head. I found myself crying into hysterics in the pillows section. Yes, costumers walked past me- a sobbing teenager, in Dollar General. That's great.
My mom found me, and pulled me into a hug. All I can remember is just sputtering out things, like why people die on me, and why did she have to go.
My Grandma suffered from Stage 4 breast cancer, and a tumor wrapped around her spinal cord. Later after recovery, she was diagnosed with some thing, that causes highly infectious bubbles to appear on your body. But she was fine a couple weeks later. She was talking, eating and all of that. But each time we saw her... it kept on getting worse. And the final product of her life.
So, after all of this, right now, my cheeks are still taking a beating from the tears. My eyes are sore and are burning. My chest seems to be getting tighter... But I know a couple days to a week, I will be a bit better knowing that she's in a better place.
I'm doing fine, but I don't like to talk a lot. I have to stay with at least one person for a while. Seeing as no one thinks I'm stable to be alone. But I'm not that stupid. I'm sorry to anyone who thinks this is incredibly stupid.. but I needed a place to vent, and this is where I thought of first. So thank you for anyone who has been reading these, and commenting, It means a lot.
July 18th, 2011 at 07:58pm