The Heat/ Getting left out/ questions

Well my dad is watching the news and it's 90 degrees here in New york it's suppose to storm later and into tomorrow. By brother and dad want to go fishing but I have to work. They might not go if the thunder storm is still happening. My mom says they leave me out of everything which is true. Every morning they get up and go to the park to run and play ball and 'work out'. I don;t mind getting left out of that. But my dad likes to work on projects around the house and he lets my 11 year old brother help. But when I ask to help he tells me to go away.
oh well it's his loss everyone else says I'm extremely with most of the stuff I do.

Now back to the heat. 90 degrees now, 97 degrees later, and almost 100 degrees tomorrow. I don't mind
1. because I love the heat and
2. I volunteer in the library where I get free A/C

My house has three fans but that's not always the best. So I point and laugh at my dad and brother when I leave to go there. hehe

Questions
1. Do you like the heat?
2. Are you going to be in a place with A/C?
3. How was the new harry potter movie? ( I shouldn't ask I like twilight)
4. Do you get left out of family activities?
5. What are you doing during the summer?

Well since your here you can click on my name and read my story 'she quenched my thirst' (Could some one teach me how to make words bold, and large and stuff like that?)
the story is kinda long so if you don't want to read it you don't have to.

I will leave you with this
cookies
July 19th, 2011 at 12:35am