I miss you.

1:52am.
I can't sleep, I feel ill. I am hoping, and praying to god, that you will return home alive and well. Reading that Victorian and New South Wales police, and State Emergency Service members have searched, and hold out little hope of finding you alive, has created a sick hole in my heart.

I remember when I first saw you, in your school uniform, hands full of shopping bags, a girls scarf wrapped around your neck, and that gorgeous grin plastered across your face, and I couldn't help but smile and laugh. You're just that kind of guy; so lovable, easy going, carefree and always happy with life. No one has the right to take that away from you.

We used to talk all the time, and our conversations always made me happy because you're such a sweet and caring guy, with only good things to say. I now realise how long it has actually been since we spoke last, heck, you may not even remember me anymore, and I'll never forgive myself for letting us drift that far apart. Even though it's been years since I've seen your face and heard your voice, it still hurts all the same.

I want to hear that everything's going to be okay and that there's a chance that we can rebuild our friendship, and I only want to hear it from you. It's been almost 2 days, you can stop playing hide and seek now.

- Kahli Azure Ishbel, xoxo.
July 19th, 2011 at 06:20pm