I feared you'd turn out like her, and I knew it was bound to happen, So why am I worried?

I have an older sister who's Bipolar, And for years now I have seen some signs of this behavior in my little brother.

I knew that eventually, Someday he would turn out to be like her.

He got his cell-phone taken away this morning for texting at 2AM in the morning, My dad's one of those guys who doesn't allow computers, Cell-phone etc at night when your sleeping.

My brother got mad and decided to run away... Today is my mothers birthday... He chose TODAY to run away!

Let's talk a bit about my mother, She has vertigo, She's 67% blind and has restless leg syndrome (The nerves in her legs are either almost completely dead, Or getting there) And he decided to PUSH her out of his way.

It scares me to think, "I remember when my sister strangled my brother" and then look at his abusive behavior and compare the two, I have two baby sisters who i adore and another brother whom I love very much, I love him very much also and am afraid for his future.

I've been preparing myself for this change, It shouldn't of been a surprise.

He sat at the table and choked himself this morning... Is that normal? No.

I'm worried, Not just for my family who could get hurt around him, But for him as well. He has his whole life ahead of him, He'll end up being like my sister is he doesn't get the help he needs now!

I just don't know what to think!
July 19th, 2011 at 07:37pm