I hate everything | just saying | and I want a unicorn really bad.

I'm just so frustrated lately. I still can't hang out with my best friend for another two weeks.

I also did absolutely nothing today because my mom spent all day helping my sister with school work that she should be able to do herself, and I can't drive, so yeah, I didn't even bother putting pants on today.

and if they're not busy ignoring me, everyone's just being a total asshole. ugh. the first thing I decided to do was vent on mibba about it. I kinda doubt anyone will reply to this either, just because I've been ignored so much lately it's ridiculous, I might as well be a freakin' wall.

oh yeah...and...well, warning, this is gonna sound really stupid, and I'm probably being a whiney b*tch about this but it could possibly be because my day started off wrong. there's a blog on tumblr that posts pictures of "the cutest people" and I submitted my pic, and the girl that owns the blog didn't post it. which is kind of bothersome. I mean, I know it's her blog, and she can post whoever the hell she wants to. it just kind of made me feel really crappy. I mean, am I ugly or something? not all the girls she posts are the absolute cutest, honestly.

but again, this is probably because my day started off as a shit one. I needed to vent.

how is everyone else? I hope you're all well.
July 20th, 2011 at 02:12am