My love life sucks

I'm going to tell you guys a little about my self and my life. Why?
Pure boredom.
All my stories are on hold 'cause I can never find any inspiration. All of my stories are mostly about love. Maybe that's why I can't find anything to write about.
Now, as you can see, none of my stories are on this website. That's because I'm to lazy to copy and past from Wattpad >.<
Anyway. Back to the point.
My love life sucks ass! Did you know that my longest relationship with 3 weeks and a half? o.o
Talk about crazy, eh? I can never find a guy that I really like. And if I do, he is already taken, gay or doesn't want a relationship. I understand the whole "don't want a relationship" thing, 'cause in a way it's the same for me.

In this very moment, I like two guys. The first one is kinda tall, a little on the skinny side, he has dark brown hair (like most Italians), brown almost black eyes and is a really big asshole lol. He is only an ass 'cause he likes to tease me a lot. I think he kinda likes me, but even if he did nothing would happen between us. After his ex dumped him after being together for a year, he doesn't want a to be with anyone, he said he doesn't want another heart break.
The other guy, I don't even know him that well. I only met him once while I was out with friends.
Normal height, light brown hair, I think he has brown eyes too >.< can't remember. Snake bites. And let me tell you, I find tattoos and piercing a REALLY big turn on. :D

The second guy is not on Facebook, so I can't look him up and stalk his profile. T.T
The first one I talk to almost every day on Facebook or with texts.
I'm hoping that the second guy is going out Saturday so I can meet him again, >.< that is IF my parents let me out.

I really do hate my life ._. everybody tells me to not rush and that it's ok not to have a boyfriend.
And I know that too. But people get lonely. And I want to know what it's like to fall in love.

Sorry about my rambling >.< and if you actually read this to the very end, thank you :)
July 21st, 2011 at 12:45am