My.Opinion.Is.My.Opinion.

Heyy you all that are reading this! :)

Kay so...Where to start? I'll just come out and say it...I don't particularly enjoy being told that I am wrong for my opinion. I totally understand having a different opinion, but telling me I'm stupid and immature for mine? Uh...I don't think so. I mean come on.

To those of you in the U.S. First Ammendment. Freedom.Of.Speech. Some of you people really need to look at that again because I am getting really rude things said to me just for my opinion on things.

I journal to get other people to comment and either agree with me or tell me why they disagree. When someone disagrees with me, I take the time to think about it and see if it makes any sense. I am open to all opinions. I don't hate just because someone doesn't agree with me. I love feedback...But when it gets to where you're saying that my opinion doesn't matter...That's where we have a problem.

I'm just tired of it. I want yall to comment, but please try to be open about my opinions just as I am with yours. I'm not trying to be a bitch about this, but forreal...Come on guys...It's a website ment for creative writing. So hop off my dick and don't talk shit about me.

***Note that any form of YOU is used as a general term.***

As always, if you don't have anything nice to say...Don't say anything at all. Or at least try to make it sound kinda not rude.

Thanks for reading! :) I love you guys! <3
July 22nd, 2011 at 07:39am